3.26.2014

Dreamy Tag Mini Album

Yayyyyy we have a birth day to celebrate today! Lindsay Bateman had her little baby boy today woohoo! Such an exciting and a muchly anticipated day! So thankful everything went well and Lindsay and the baby are safe and sound, together at last ;) Today on the Heidi Swapp Blog there was a little surprise for her and the baby! We all decorated a tag from the new "Dreamy" collection to put together and form one big gorgeous chunky mini tag album! It is going to be the cutest little thing for her to fill with baby goodness! We also wrote a little message for her too, please go check out the post it is sooo sweet!
 
Here is the tag I created, I made it so it can open and Lindsay can put a little picture of her new little man inside it ;)
 
 
I used some of the new Heidi Swapp stamps at Michael's and Powder colored embossing powder by American Crafts, that is my favorite color powder to use other than white ;)
 
 
 
Lots of cute ephemera from the new Dreamy Collection! Gorgeous colors!

 
This is what you see when you open it up;

 



 
Of course every celebration needs a banner!

 
I just die-cut letters and stuffed them into a glassine bag, then when she pulls on the string it will say this;

 
This project was so much fun! New babies are so special, especially little baby boys!  Just wait til you see how much little boys love their mamas, Lindsay ;)

 
Have a beautiful night!
 
Love, Rah
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. This is such a wonderful tag!! I'm going to hunt down that embossing powder, too! The idea of the mini banner is just amazing - I'll have to remember that the next special tag or card I make. Thank you SO much for sharing that with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love this project!! I'm going to be a first-time grandmother in September, so this inspiration will surely accompany my gift for my daughter's baby shower! We'll hopefully find out what the baby is in 2 weeks, so I will have to loosely plan my choices...lol! Thanks for sharing such a fun tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute I can hardly stand it! :o)

    ReplyDelete

I have the sweetest readers ever, thank you for leaving me some love!